Network Engineer / VOIP - 3-6 months - £400+ per day - Belfast
Your new company
Network Engineer opportunity based in Belfast City Centre location with a well-known, global company responsible for providing communications solutions and IT services. The company are looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced, dynamic environment who will strive to maximise customer satisfaction whilst delivering technical support services.
Your new role
As a Network Engineer you will be required for Incident and Problem escalations, offering 2nd and 3rd line support. You will be required to respond to all team queries and liaise with internal teams and external suppliers to resolve issues, whilst handling technical escalations. You will also be responsible for assisting in pre-sales activities including customer engagements and tenders.
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates must have:
* Extensive experience of Avaya CS1000 switches
* Detailed knowledge of BT SIP infrastructure
* Solid experience of Avaya Session Manager/Session Border Controller implementation
* Experience of Microsoft Lync platforms
* Detailed knowledge of G.711, G.729 and T.38 protocols
* Extensive experience of Contact Centre solutions
* Experience of AudioCodes telephony gateways
* A background in supporting critical voice platforms
* Will be an excellent communicator
* A key team player with high-level customer and organisational skills
* Good people awareness and an ability to build rapport with team members, customers and management of all levels.
What you'll get in return
Employees will gain experience working within a well-respected, global organisation. They will also receive a lucrative day rate of £400+ per day which is negotiable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.