Lead Software Developer job based in Belfast with salary up to and around £60,000
Your new company
Lead Software Developer job based in Belfast with an established software house, developing applications for clients around the world. You will be joining, leading and mentoring a .NET development team as well as typically working with product managers on the feature roadmap, architects to establish designs for excellent solutions, engineering teams to execute delivery of said solutions, and the support team when urgent issues arise.
Your new role
As the Development Team Lead your role is multifaceted and very hands on as it requires you to be engaged throughout the whole development lifecycle. A key feature of a dev lead is being able to build rapports with stakeholders and product managers and interact with them to ensure a product release meets its targets. My client is looking for a candidate who will be able to motivate a team to ensure their skills are applied appropriately, resolve issues in a timely manner and work comfortably and independently in a team environment distributed across the globe.
What you'll need to succeed
For this position you will need:
* Strong development experience using C# in .NET, web services and database technologies.
* Experience of automated software testing
* A minimum of 4 years of proven success in implementing and designing enterprise level solutions or suitable alternative experience in a professional engineering department
* 2+ years' experience of proven ability to lead, supervise, motivate and mentor a software development team.
* The ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile working practices and methodologies. With a minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a scrum team.
* The ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
You will get an attractive salary circa £60,000, a great benefits package, onsite parking and more. You will be joining a team that love what they do, the products they work on and the company they work for. If this sounds like the right next step for you then get in touch!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.