A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service. In joining, you'll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.
Who we are
PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations; bringing together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
About the role
Finance Solutions is one of the PwC Operate teams, currently experiencing growth. Finance Solutions provides operational delivery expertise for large execution programmes through a variety of offerings.
Finance Solutions is seeking a Data Visualisation and Application Developer to create high-quality and comprehensible visualisations for a wide array of stakeholders (management to executive level) within our Finance Solutions Data Analytics team. Data Analytics supports our clients by utilising modern technology and scripting languages to transform, analyse and report on business critical information needed for our clients to make decisions in the most efficient way possible. The team also supports internal process improvements through development of in-house web applications to improve efficiency and bring about new ways of working.
As we're responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients.
* Adaptable and open minded to deal with changing business needs
* Open to pursuing professional qualifications, certifications and training
* Technically minded to create innovative solutions to complex problems
* An analytical thinker capable of decision making when under pressure
* Curious to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of technology
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to creatively tell a story with data to a wide range of management to executive stakeholders.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include
* Transforming, analysing and producing reports and dashboards to a range of stakeholders
* Understanding business and technical requirements; develop, document and implement solution design
* Forging and building new relationships throughout Operate to ensure the visibility of the Finance Solutions Data Analytics team's production capability
* Hands on delivery of solutions throughout the entire life cycle, including day-to-day management of ongoing engagements
* Essential Requirements
* Proven experience and background in data visualisation to a wide range of stakeholders
* Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or comparable
* Experience with PL/SQl
* Strong analytical skills with experience in problem solving and being able to implement and deliver solutions
* Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining the ability to work independently with little supervision
* Proven capability to communicate verbally and in writing with stakeholders at a variety of levels
* Experience with self-service data analytics platforms such as Alteryx, Tableau Prep or comparable
* Experience with the .Net Framework (either C# or VB)
* Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure or GCP
* Key Responsibilities
* Implementation of finance systems across a variety of clients and sectors
* Gathering and refining business and technical requirements
* Process design and optimisation
* Understanding our clients' business needs and developing solutions to meet these needs and solve complex problems
* Onboarding clients; installing and configuring applications according to client requirements and loading client data where relevant
* Applying your knowledge of technology developments and key issues affecting
This role is based in Belfast but may occasionally require some travel to help support our client base throughout the UK.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
* Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
* 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
* A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
* Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC