Graduate Assistant Software Developer
Castleknock, Dublin 15
€28,000 – €30,000 DOE Plus Benefits including Pension (2% employer contribution), Life Insurance, 21 Days’ Holiday
Our client is a specialist reseller of Sage software solutions. With a deep understanding and knowledge of Sage, they sell, implement and integrate Sage 200 products into customers’ businesses as well as providing ongoing support.
Having received funding from Enterprise Ireland, they are now looking for a Graduate Assistant Software Developer to join them in Castleknock.
As a Graduate Assistant Software Developer, you will:
- Help to develop our client’s cloud-based software (SaaS), which aims to streamline accounting operations for those in the convenience store industry
- Get involved across the full stack, from the database to front-end
- Focus on integrating our client’s software with various ERP systems
To be considered as a Graduate Assistant Software Developer, you will need:
- A degree level qualification in Computer Science
- Strong programming skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
Due to Enterprise Ireland’s funding requirements for this role, the successful candidate must have graduated within the last four years.
Knowledge of Microsoft .NET and MSSQL would be beneficial, as would previous experience with ERP systems.
Other companies may call this role Junior Developer, Graduate Developer, Trainee Developer, Graduate Software Developer, Junior Software Developer, Trainee Software App Developer, or Trainee Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Gain industry experience with an award-winning company
- Contribute to the development of an exciting product
- Learn from an experienced and passionate team
- Supportive and engaging work environment
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to kick-start your career as a Graduate Assistant Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week, 9:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday