A career in Client Implementation and Execution, within Client Service Support services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients transform their customer service and engagements from cost centres into revenue generating businesses across all PwC lines of service. In joining, you'll help clients develop and implement a customer service and engagement strategy that is aligned with their customer experience strategy, enhancing customer engagement while lowering costs, and optimising operations to ensure they are getting the most value possible.
Operate is PwC's delivery arm, providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems. Combining PwC's traditional subject matter expertise with a unique operational excellence model and non-stop innovation, Operate enables PwC to move beyond traditional advisory and consultancy-based models.
The Operate Technology team is dedicated to designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting innovative technology solutions for PwC Operate, its clients and stakeholders.
We're looking for a passionate UI/UX Designer who enjoys the detail required to design and deliver exceptional work for our clients across the UK. You'll be a key part of our Belfast-based Technology team working hard to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do; bringing our propositions, products and services to life
* Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
* Applying UI design stages, including creating UI visual design concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, creating red-line hand-off specifications for developers
* Explaining complex UI concepts to non-designers, and demo working UI prototypes to executive leadership and development teams
* Creating detailed visual design layouts that apply appropriate use of fonts, color theory, page structure, content integration, and grid-based design thinking to deliver solid concepts based on best practices, brand guidelines, and aesthetic taste
* Creating functional UI prototypes to communicate interactions and UI design concepts
* Establishing and promoting UX/UI guidelines, and industry leading practices and standards
* Utilising responsive design, UI application design, and information architecture
* Creating wireframes, storyboards, user-flows, process-flows and sitemaps
* Being up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with a portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of Sketch, InDesign, Illustrator or similar visual wireframing tools;
* Understanding of Bootstrap, and/or experience using similar frameworks
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
* Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Flexible, independent and self-motivated
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
This unique opportunity is in a highly accessible location, only a short walk from Lanyon Place train station. Occasional travel to PwC regional offices may be required in this role.
If you are looking for a role that offers excellent benefits and career progression within one of the largest professional services firms in the world, as well as a dynamic working environment then please apply for immediate consideration.