Are you interested in joining a group that is working on the forefront of emerging technologies and tools?
Like the idea of redefining workflows and interacting / brainstorming with every single member of the development and quality team daily?
Relish the opportunity to be innovative, and define the technologies that expand and grow an existing framework?
Do you have at least 3+ years of C++ development experience?
* Develop and maintain automation, tools and services.
* Write and maintain beautiful code.
* Perform code reviews and pair and mentor other team members.
* Maintain tools and technologies to support a highly reliable environment.
* Own all aspects of a tool or service, working with customers and technical leads.
* Champion best practice and escalate any issues or improvement opportunities.
* Pace realistic milestones and work towards successful completion.
* Contribute to the company's engineering strategies and initiatives at a high level.
WHAT WE LIKE TO SEE:
* 3+ years of experience developing client-server applications, web applications and/or services.
* A love of C++ development, particularly in client-server applications.
* Experience with unit and functional test design and implementation, particularly in distributed systems environments.
* Enjoy sitting quietly, without distraction, to focus on solving complex problems across multiple systems.
* Ability to react quickly to change and remain calm and collected.
* A strong desire to be experimental in solutions and not afraid to get things wrong.
WHAT WE LOVE TO SEE:
* Experience working with unit testing frameworks like xUnit and Moq a strong plus
* Familiarity with distributed computing concepts (message queues, service discovery, containerization, etc.)
* Experience around multi-threaded or concurrent systems
Very attractive package and conditions for the successful candidate designed to attract and retain