Reporting to the Chief People Officer, your primary responsibility will be to lead and grow the HR Operations function in delivering quality service, continuous improvement and seamless running of the operational HR activities that span across the entire employee life cycle.
* Leading global HR Operations from Dublin, to deliver a smooth and consistent employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle and associated activities.
* Ensuring a consistent approach is applied across all regions, and adapting this to fit with local legislation and norms as required
* Managing the day to day HR Operations work allocation (helpdesk, HRIS, benefits, immigration, payroll, global mobility), delivering a quality service and creating efficiency for the HR organisation.
* Collaborating with all areas of HR (including Recruitment and L&D,) and supporting the global HRBP team to ensure new or changed HR products, services, processes or policies are communicated, planned and implemented effectively across the organisation.
* Managing the HRIS software provider engagement and the HRIS roadmap (including system requirements, configuration plans, updates and upgrades).
* Improving and automating processes to eliminate manual processes and maintain compliance, as well as overall responsibility for data integrity and quality of data
* Establishing and reporting on relevant KPI's, HR analytics and SLA's for HR Operations performance and identify trends and areas for improvement and efficiency gains.
* Reporting and analytics based on organisation needs and driving insights for HRBPs using existing dashboards, HRIS data and data trends to ensure processes scale as we grow in headcount and complexity
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as required
What would we like?
* Highly Skilled individual with excellent experience of HR Operations or Shared Services, including proven capability to lead, develop and motivate a team
* Degree Level Standard Business related/HR qualification. CIPD or equivalent qualification preferred
* Extensive experience and a thorough understanding of establishing and implementing operational HR processes and practice, as well as current knowledge of employment legislation
* A strong passion for technology and automation - familiarity working with or implementing an integrated HR system is required (Sage People or other similar system)
* Strong organisational skills with a passion for project management and attention to detail
* Consistently demonstrates superior customer service and ability to continuously drive improvements with People practices and processes
* Ability to manage high workloads & conflicting priorities, both in support of the HR team and our employees.
* Experience supporting teams in multiple time-zones and countries strongly preferred
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and guide HR Operations team members as needed, and navigate through change while staying focused on resolving critical items.
* Prides oneself on attention to detail and the execution of goals