Software Product Lead
My client, a security specialist in west Dublin, are seeking to bring on board a Software Product Lead. This is an exciting new role that will lead a Software Development team focusing on database development as well as covering UI development. You will be the technical leader for all software engineers and prioritize the development work in consultation with all stakeholders to meet agreed deadlines for software deliveries. You will also work closely with the sales and product teams to deliver high-level architecture of the Product roadmap.
This is a great new opportunity for anyone hoping to move into a leadership capacity or if you already lead a small team and are looking for a new challenge.
* 3rd level qualification - Computer Science or other technical degree
* 3+ years providing specific direction to and/or managing software engineers.
* Very good technical knowledge on web applications, databases and SQ and application error protocols.
* Great work experience with Oracle PL/SQL is desired.
* Expert understanding of modern software engineering practices, design patterns and web application.
* Ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to get amazing hands on experience while managing a small team. Salary is dependant on experience circa 50 - 60k. Benefits include: 23 days Annual Leave per year, Bonus potential, Pension Contributions, Discounted healthcare group scheme, Bike to Work scheme and Tax Saver Travel card initiatives, Flexible working environment, Excellent Career progression, Health and wellbeing program, Sponsored charity events.
To hear more, get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 015713000 for a confidential discussion.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.