ABOUT THE COMPANY:
A leading asset manager and provider of third-party loan and advisory services. Established in September 2012, the company has operations in Dublin and Shannon, employing over 400 people. The company has over €16 billion of loan and commercial real estate assets under management. These are comprised of commercial real estate portfolios and residential mortgages, as well as personal, small and medium enterprise (SME) and overdraft loans. The company is part of a Global Group, a diversified, global financial services business. The Group focuses on three key disciplines across the residential and commercial property sectors: Lending, Advisory and Asset Management. The Group is headquartered in Australia, where it has been operating since 2001.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The purpose of the Head of Residential MI & Reporting & Analytics is to effectively work with stakeholders to understand and deliver management information (MI) and reporting requirements. They will lead and co-ordinate a team of analysts to generate, analyze and present timely and accurate information for key operational and business activities, delivering strategic and insightful analysis to support external and internal clients. This role will be the primary contact for all Residential Clients across multiple portfolios including existing and new business. Importantly, this role must ensure that these functions are carried out in line with controlled policies, procedures, legislative and regulatory requirements while providing exceptional client service and minimizing risk.
Client Relationship Management
• Act as the key contact point for all reporting related queries from, and interaction with, clients and investors
• Ensure high-quality client and investor reporting is delivered across all loan portfolios
• Proactively manage all stakeholders and assist with and opine on portfolio strategy and be the client’s point of contact for all things data and strategy related • Provide required a level of industry expertise and experience to our clients
• Identify areas of opportunity where Pepper can add value
Reporting & Analysis
• Deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support ExCo and the wider management team in closely monitoring portfolio performance and identifying business opportunities
• Lead the design and delivery of systems, processes and dashboards for the streamlined production and analysis of quality management information to support management decision-making
• Regulatory Reporting - preparation of presentations and business analysis reports to regulatory bodies
• Perform appropriate quality assurance reviews on all MI & reports produced by the team and ensure the accuracy and relevance of data
• Opine on the data produced and assist with portfolio decision-making
Portfolio Strategy Support
• Understand and deliver MI and Reporting requirements for new portfolios being on-boarded and/or off-boarded
• Understand the commercial impacts of certain strategies and actions on investor returns and be comfortable explaining movements in portfolio metrics (arrears, cash collect, restructuring data).
Leadership & Team Development
• Successfully lead the Management Information team towards achieving its goals • Act as an appropriate mentor and leader to the team – provide ongoing and professional development support
• Lead by example and uphold the highest levels of integrity
Key Performance Indicators
• Relevance, accuracy and timeliness of reports and analysis
• Recommendations to Business owners on process/data improvements
• Feedback from Business leaders, internal and external customers
• Compliance with data policies, standards and procedures
• Data quality
• Success of implementation
• Achievement of goals as set for each project
• Quality of input and Customer feedback
Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated experience managing a team (essential – a minimum of 3 years’ experience)
• Demonstrated experience managing internal and external client stakeholders (essential)
• Relevant degree or similar qualification
• Previous and demonstrable experience of producing and analysing a wide range of management information in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience of presenting management information to senior management
• Previous experience within financial services and exposure to a range of asset types including residential mortgages, commercial real estate mortgages and consumer finance products
• Knowledge/understanding of the mortgage securitisation market (RMBS/CMBS)
• Microsoft Office – must have advanced MS excel ability
• Experience in the following IT applications: SAS or SQL, Data warehouse experience, Visual Basic Programming, Process Improvement Experience (desirable).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo.
+353 90 6478503
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!