Programme Manager - Cyber Security (12 Month Initial Daily Rate Contract)
I am looking for a Cyber Security Programme Manager to join a leading client in North Dublin - 12 month contract initially. Attractive daily rate.
Key skills needed for this role:
* Over 8 years' experience as a Project or Programme Manager.
* Proven track record delivering complex transformation projects.
* Experience working in an Agile and Waterfall environment.
* Experience in working with third party suppliers in the delivery of business and IT projects.
* Excellent stakeholder skills.
* Strong leadership, stakeholder management, compliance, governance and regulatory backgroung.
* PMI/Prince 2 certification.
* A technical background is preferred - ideally gained in consulting companies or working with large enterprise systems with international, Tier 1 customer organisations.
* Experience in cyber security assessments, accreditations, forensics, and incident response.
* Knowledge of information security frameworks and methodologies (e.g. NIST, ISO) and other information security related best practice appropriate to your role.
* Previous oversight of 24/7 Security Operations Centre a plus.
* ITIL v3, Security+, certified Ethical Hacker or other Security certifications a plus.
For more information call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply. Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.