About the Role
My client has spent the last 15 years at the forefront of digital strategy, design and technologies in Ireland, creating innovative business solutions for a host of top-tier clients. They are currently expanding their award-winning design team and are looking for a talented Front-End Developer to join their team for some exciting digital projects commencing.
Apply for the Front-End Developer Role above or contact Stephen Kelly for more information.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer Role:
• Interpret visual designs and implement them using front end languages in line with a Content Management System.
• Use industry-standard pre-processors (Sass) with task runners (Gulp/Grunt) to automate and structure workflow and day to day tasks.
• Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers, strategists and marketers
• Determine solutions and make recommendations for clients in response to requests for new or improved website features.
• Test implemented work in various device contexts to ensure user needs have been met and that the product meets quality standards.
• Working in an agile environment, you will work within a sprint focused workflow and report to the operations and management team as required.
Required Skills and Experience for the Front-End Developer Role:
• 3+ years’ experience working in a front-end role.
• Proficiency working with Bootstrap (3/4).
• Experience working with CSS pre-processors such as Sass/LESS.
• Knowledge of version control tools. (e.g. GIT, SourceSafe, TFS)
• Experience working with FTP and Remote Desktop Connections. (FileZilla, RDP)
• Have an in-depth understanding of web development processes.
• Experience working with an IDE such as Visual Studio/NetBeans/Eclipse.
• Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.