DevOps Engineer, initial 6 month contract, South Dublin
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading Retail Banks!
DevOps Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be working with Development, Test, infrastructure, Security and Operations teams.
You will be involved in cloud infrastructure, implementing reusable automation framework and developing the DevOps strategy.
* Support teams in the organisation in implementing CICD
* Provide recommendations on new DevOps tooling and strategy
* Train teams on best practice
* Co-ordinate planned tasks across multiple delivery areas
What you need:
* 5+ years in a similar role
* Strong Continuous Integration and Automation skills
* Background with cloud infrastructure
* Knowledge of some or all of the following:
* Shared libraries
What's on offer:
* Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Marelize van der Westhuizen on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers