IT Security Engineer - Cork
My client is a leading technology services company based in Cork that require a strong Cyber Security Engineer to join their security team. You will be conducting security reviews on IT and business systems as well as finding ways to reduce risk.
* Carry our security reviews and risk management activities
* Assist in specification, development and deployment of cyber security systems globally
* Partner with business and engineering teams to influence security best practices
* Validate security best practices
* Vulnerability and compliance monitoring, tracking and resolution
* Data leak monitoring, tracking and resolutions
* Support ISRM activities
* Third level technical degree
* 3+ years security related experience
* Experience with application pen tests and running web app testing tools
* Solid knowledge of penetration frameworks such as OWAS and PTES
* Experience with common vulnerability assessments and penetration testing tools
* Knowledge of security automation
* Certifications such as GIAC, OSCP or CEH are highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a well established technology company in Cork. If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.