Information Security Adviser
Our Client is currently recruiting for Security professionals to join their ever-expanding team. My client is looking for advisers who are passionate and leaders in information security process.
The role will require you to evaluate existing client structures and procedures and advise them on potential improvements to their system.
* Examine client's systems and detecting potential weakness
* Ensuring clients are in line with best-practice industry practices
* Producing reports highlighting area of weakness along with suggestions of improvement to current security process
* You will work in corporate sectors and be able to understand regulatory security changes that have an impact on client's business
Key Experience and Skills:
* 3rd level qualification in Computer technology related background
* 2-5 years' experience in a professional environment
* Knowledge of cyber security and risk compliance
* Excellent report generating skills and presentation skills
* Penetration Testing
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.