Information Technology Security Manager
About the Role
Our Client an industry leading export company with offices across the globe are excited to announce their requirement for an Information Technology Security Manager.
My Client are looking to recruit an Information Technology Security Manager for their Dublin office ideally with experience in Data Privacy, Risk Management, Cloud Security. You should be analytical in your thought process and have excellent interpersonal skills as you will be working with junior and senior managers.
* Manage security team
* Ensure security training courses are booked and relevant
* Produce reports and create privacy solutions that can be implemented by senior leadership group
* Detect and explore potential security weakness
* Support line responses to security incidents and problem solve solutions.
* Generate security management best practice
* Manage client supported companies' security networks
* Ensure client networks and technology partners are adhering to company security best practices
* Observe and sustain security support systems and ensure a 24/7 service is provided
* Degree educated in Computer science or related area
* IT security experience of at least 8 years
* 5 years' experience developing and implementing security solutions
* Cybersecurity knowledge and experience in Penetration testing, Ethical hacking and Data privacy
* 5 years Business development
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.