App Packager / SCCM Engineer required to join a leading international law firm based in the IFSC, Dublin 1. The SCCM Infrastructure Engineer will help provide enterprise-level desktop engineering and design through the design, engineering, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM).
· Assist with application packaging and deployment (globally)
· Patch management across the whole estate
· Support and maintain operating system (Windows 7 and Windows 10) deployments, builds and releases.
· Manage, review and monitor all elements of Microsoft Systems Centre Configurations Manager service.
· Monitoring and optimising the server environment.
· 3+ years relevant experience
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
· Experience of application packaging and deployment using a variety of tools including MS AppV (Install Shield Admin Studio, Wise, ThinApp).
· Experience of the creation and managing of group policy object (GPO).
· Experience of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
· Understanding of Active Directory, Windows GPO, WINS, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
· Starting salary of 50-60K
· VHI cover
· 5% Pension contribution
· Life Assurance
· Annual bonus
· Taxsaver / Bike to Work scheme