FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Programme Manager for our client a leading company in Limerick.
Highly talented Program Manager to lead R&D efforts for development and sustaining of one our client's business units.Day to day role:
* Provide clear direction to the platform Project Management team.
* Identify and assess new project proposals for scope, timeline, resource, risk and budget.
* Develop & lead the project intake process
* Manage the overall project portfolio for ensure resources alignment across the functions.
* Lead stakeholder management on the platform by communicating relevant information regarding project decisions and prioritizations.
* Drive predictable delivery of projects across scope, schedule and budget.
* Develop and maintain the program and project management policies and procedures. Assess and implement global processes for appropriate local application.
* Ensure all project interdependencies are captured and accounted for in the overall schedules and resource model.
* Drive efficiencies across the project portfolio.
* Ensuring the PM's have clear roles and responsibilities and priorities.
* Measure and report performance and progress of all platform projects using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Identify and facilitate continuous improvement activities.
* Experience of managing multiple project teams in a multi functional organisation
* Extensive Programme Management experience in a regulated environment is required
* Prior hands on background in Embedded Engineering is a huge advantage
To apply for this exciting Programme Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!