Penetration Testers Dublin
Our client a leader in Cybersecurity and GDPR protection systems are currently in search of a junior level Penetration tester based in there Dublin Headquarters.
The role will consist of you working in web application and network infrastructure penetration testing whilst providing exposure assessment feedback.
* Testing operation systems that could lead to exposure i.e. flaws, incorrect configuration
* Exploiting ethical hacking practises on client's networks to highlight vulnerabilities
* Presenting finding to clients with solutions to potential areas of vulnerability
* Taking part in relevant training modules both by internal trainers and external
Key Experience and Personal attributes:
* Degree educated
* Two years' experience in a security related discipline
* Penetration testing
* Passionate for Infrastructure security including internal and external network applications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Team player
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.