The Enterprise Account Executive role in this Market Intelligence SaaS start-up is a mission critical position. It's this team's performance that drives new business acquisition and top-line revenue growth. The Business Development team are highly ambitious - They're tasked with achieving monthly and quarterly demo & revenue objectives while developing relationships with both existing clients and prospective ones met at Industry Events etc.
You will be responsible for reaching out to leads to generate a pipeline of demo-ready/sales-ready opportunities. Through a consultative Sales approach, you'll understand the customer's' business goals & needs and meet expectations by suggesting a 'best fit' solution, given your expert product knowledge.
* Provide phone/email/social outreach, oftentimes 'cold', whilst following up on all inbound leads with the aim of generating a product demo appointment - that you'll carry out.
* Clearly & accurately record and monitor results/metrics.
* Effectively forecast your new business pipeline through strong Sales Methodology.
* Become a trusted knowledgeable resource to your customers.
* Use of strong selling and influencing skills to setup demo calls/meetings.
* Qualify customers with detailed questioning and score them internally on their likelihood to become a customer.
* Log, track and maintain customer contact records.
* Attend customer meetings where required.
* 3+ years in an outbound BDR, SDR, BDM, AE, Telemarketing and/or Inside Sales role.
* Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
* Strong deal closing and negotiation skills as part of an overall consultative sales approach.
* High level of analytical and organisational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
* Understanding of Tech/IT solutions/products a plus.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Collaborative and team-orientated character
* Competitive Salary - €45-50k DOE
* Uncapped Commission - OTE y1 approx €75-80k.
* Weekly pizza lunch and subsidised lunches through the week
* Tax saver scheme
* Have the opportunity to work at an Award-winning Tech start-up
* Become part of a self-motivated & progressive team.
* Attend international industry events/conferences - some of the company's largest clients were first met at them!
* Get the chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.