IT Delivery Manager – Data + Analytics
We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Delivery Manager to join one of the world’s leading providers in their industry. Our client is responsible for providing software development for many different large-scale business applications. They have been setting the standards over the last 40 years creating innovative and customer centric software solutions using cutting edge technology.
To apply for the IT Delivery Manager role please send your CV via the link or contact Ryan for more information.
Responsibilities of the IT Delivery Manager Role:
• Responsible for a small to mid-size team of IT professionals working within the Enterprise Data Engineering Organization
• Responsible for delivering on the solutions/services commitments of the data & analytics team.
• Required to have a solid foundation in Technical Project Management in a Data or Analytics environment.
• Work on a variety of on-prem and cloud platforms and applications associated to mid & large-scale enterprise data utilizing ETL & data integration tools.
• Work with Business stakeholders to ensure that the team has a well-defined backlog of valuable work & removes obstacles and roadblocks that impact the performance of the team.
Required Skills and Experience for the IT Delivery Manager Role:
• 5+ years’ experience in an IT field or equivalent relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant technical experience
• Experience with delivering mid to large scale enterprise applications working with ETL & data integration tools (DataStage, Informatica, AWS experience a plus)
• Knowledge of Agile principles, with experience in leading scrums, building user stories, writing specifications, and managing team resources
• Experience with delivering large scale enterprise applications using big data open source solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka and Elastic Search
• Knowledge of Data Architecture around NoSQL, non-relational and relational database.
• Experience defining, owning and managing roadmap for delivering enterprise solutions
• Able to effectively coach, mentor, and identify and address skills needs and gaps
• Proficient in methods and techniques for running effective meetings and for understanding and influencing the roles played by participants.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449531)