FRS Recruitment are delighted to announce a Software Engineer role with our client a leading in Limerick city.
Role outline:As a Software Engineer you will work with our client's development team in Limerick city. You will oversee and play a hands-on role in the development of software and technical solution and take technical ownership of high-level software feature requests.
* Experience in designing, developing and scaling software applications
* A background in C#, .NET, and, ideally, full-stack development
* Experience with Cloud-Based (Azure) SDLC including Microservices, Containers, Kubernetes and Web APIs
* Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
* Experience within a Linux environment would be an advantage, as would some UI or UX experience. Experience of working in Agile (Scrum) DevOps teams would also be beneficial, as would experience of automated testing at all levels (such as unit or system testing etc).
* SQL server experience would be equally desirable, as would an interest in emerging software technologies for building Web UI applications.
* Ideal candidates would also have an attitude geared towards greenfield type activities and will be eager to leverage coding expertise to propel business value by delivering new features or capabilities to customers and partners.
* An understanding of security concepts: encryption, secure application development, defensive programming, software vulnerabilities and exploits, general issues in web security would also be favourable (but none of these are essential).
To apply for this exciting Software Engineer role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!