My Dublin based client are looking for a passionate UX/UI Designer to join their fast growing company.
Your job responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Analyse, define and document strategies for multiple external and internal facing mobile platforms and web, from responsive web-based apps to hybrid and fully native applications.
* Create deliverables including: Information Architecture (IA), user flows, wireframes, interaction design, rapid prototypes, high-fidelity visual designs, redlines, and assets for business and consumer facing web applications.
* Conduct research activities such as analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
* Act as the user-advocate during the product development process, present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to the team and product stakeholders with an ability to see the big picture whilst maintaining careful attention to detail.
* Establish and promote design guidelines for interaction, UX/UI and motion design patterns, best practices and standards for mobile and web-based applications.
* Can lead the following activities: Heuristic Evaluations, Storyboarding, Flow Diagramming, Information Architecture, Interaction design and wireframing, high & low fidelity prototyping.
* Consistently produces top-level work needing minimal direction from leadership team.
* 3+ years of experience designing outstanding digital products
* A Degree in in a relevant topic or commensurate work experience.
* Strong portfolio should be available
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with Design, Product, Marketing and agile Software Development teams.
* Great sense, passion and understanding of UX, Interaction and Visual Design and designing digital user experiences
* Well versed with common design software such as Adobe Creative Suite applications, Sketch, Invision and other prototyping tools
* Motion graphics, animation or illustration skills not essential but would be preferable
* Experience working on consumer-facing Mobile and Desktop applications, both in native and web-based environments
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships.
* Good understanding of SEO principles and how to adhere to them
As the successful candidate you would benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package. Should you be interested in the role please do get in touch with Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.