About this role:
My client is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician to join their team in Dublin south. This is a stand alone role which will grow and develop as the organisation grows, ultimately leading to a full IT Manager position in time.
Duties & Tasks:
* Delivering a proactive, knowledgeable and reliable service at first point of contact, offering advice and support for all users within the area of provided IT service
* To successfully liaise with 3rd party suppliers for faults and on site preventative maintenance support within the organisation.
* Complete all IT Infrastructures, support tasks and projects under the guidance of management.
* Log all issues, support and training and change requests into the IT Helpdesk application.
* Responsible for all software licensing agreements.
* Responsible for 1st level support of company firewall and liaising with relevant 3rd parties to ensure this is supported.
* Ensuring Wi-Fi services are maintained and performing at full capacity.
* Responsible for ensuring all IT equipment is installed efficiently and does not present any health hazards to users.
* Maintaining and managing school Active and Azure Active Directory areas, ensuring its effective deployment
* User support for the Microsoft Office 365 platform
* Responsible for managing additional systems connected to the network
* Contribute to IT development planning
The ideal candidate:
* 3 years + IT Technician/Helpdesk/Systems Administrator experience plus relevant qualification
* Good knowledge of hardware and associated technologies: Servers, desktop, laptop, tablets and printers, Operating systems - Microsoft Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory and various business applications
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365
* Knowledge of networking and LAN/WAN technologies
* Knowledge of Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Web filtering, Connectivity, Data Protection
* Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices is desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with cross functional teams
* Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution and delivery
* Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
To apply for this exciting IT Helpdesk Technician role in Dublin, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!
1st level, Active Directory, IT HelpDesk, Microsoft Office 365, ITIL