Workforce Manager - Contract, Dublin City
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today!!!
Workforce Manager Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate responsible for overseeing the development and performance of staff.
* Managing staff and creating objectives
* Install performance related KPI's
* Engage in resourcing, planning and training
* Maintaining strong working relationships with other departments
* Managing audit and risk activities
What you need:
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven Management and leadership experience
* Background in IT (Applications Development) essential
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Managed teams through organisational change
What's on offer:
* Competitive Daily Rate/ Salary depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Eric Seery on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers