Infrastructure Security Engineer
About the Role:
Our Client one of the most successful insurance consultancies in the country is currently enjoying a rapid period of growth. With this growth they require an Infrastructure Security Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity with plenty of opportunities for both promotion and self-learning.
* Implementation of business operational security standards
* Develop and maintain security knowledge
* Working with the Internal security teams
* Evaluation of security logs
* Working with clients and proposing solutions to reduce security risks
* Delivering compliance on various projects i.e. MTSB, ISO27001, GDPR.
* Participate in company provided cross-training in relevant markets i.e. Network, Cloud tech.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
* Security and encryption expertise
* CLP and security process knowledge
* Solid skills in VMWare component infrastructure and networking
* Degree educated in Computer science or related IT field
* Level 3 Windows Server and experience in Vmware
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible to working hours when required
* Excellent presenter and planner
* CISSP or CISM
For more information on this role please contact Peter Raine at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.