Project Implementation Manager
Dublin 2, Co Dublin (with some domestic and international travel)
€Competitive salary + Benefits (see below)
Operating globally, our client is an established technology firm that provides bespoke mobile staff management software. Used by some of the world’s leading engineering firms, our client’s data capture solution transforms the efficiency of customers’ field operations.
Due to ongoing growth, they are looking for a Project Implementation Manager to join them in Dublin 2.
As the Project Implementation Manager, you will be tasked with playing a pivotal role in maintaining our client’s core product and delivering the consistency that customers have come to expect.
Delivering projects to scope, goal, timeframe and budget, you will manage changes, take the lead on planning and take on a number of implementations concurrently.
You will play an active role in customer engagement and lead the project through each stage, driving collaboration between internal teams to support milestone and deliverable achievement.
Your role will also involve:
- Creating and improving relevant processes
- Driving improvements within the project management process
- Reporting on project progress to customers and the leadership team
- Monitoring project financials and taking accountability for discrepancies
- Offering expert guidance to address issues that impact implementations
What will you need:
To be considered as the Project Implementation Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in project management with proven experience of managing software implementations
- Knowledge of tools such as Kanban boards and other live PM tools
- Proficient technical understanding: ability to demonstrate knowledge of the software development life cycle, application design, integration, and hosting technologies
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A full, valid driving licence
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
As our client is unable to sponsor visa applications, candidates will also need the right to work in the EU.
Other organisations may call this role Project Manager, Implementation Manager, PM, Software Project Manager, Software Implementation Manager, Software Implementation Project Manager, or IT Project Manager.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a dynamic and technology driven environment
- Help to plan for your future by matched pension contributions
- Focused career development including support and encouragement to attend external work-related courses
- Taxsaver tickets and cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee wellbeing perks such as office yoga, healthy fruit and snacks along with breakfast
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- Weekly team breakfast and monthly nights out
- Birthday cake on your birthday
- MacBooks used as standard
- A great location in the heart of Dublin city
- Join a bunch of friendly and talented people!
What's more, you will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing technology companies (in the top 30 of the fastest growing Irish technology companies, 2018) and will be able to make a significant contribution to the future direction of the core product.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Project Implementation Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.