* 3+ years of commercial Rails experience
* Ability to write clean understandable code along with the tests to prove it
* You are an experienced and self-motivated problem solver that can manage projects from start to finish
* Relevant degree or work experience
* Comfortable working with SQL databases
What to expect:
* Earn competitive salary, bonuses, health, pension and travel benefits.
* Be heard. Your input is valued and visible.
* Build skills alongside our senior designers, marketers and developers who love to share and talk shop.
* Your clients are in-house and experts in thorough briefings and time-management. Last minute changes and time-bending deadlines aren't part of our vocabulary.
* Enjoy life.
* Stay hungry. Expectations are changing fast online and we work hard to keep ahead.