Marketing Data Analyst
Great new opportunity just opened up with my client, an exciting start up located in Dublin City Centre.
You will work on the marketing team but in a technical capacity. You can expect to work with an ambitious team of individuals, driving the brand forward at all times and seeking to push boundaries. You will be responsible for Customer data interrogation, access planning, customer buying research, media modelling management, CRM campaign leadership and reporting.
You will also contribute to the broader strategic vision and drive consumer centric thinking, ensuring that consumer insight is at the core of the business. This is a very exciting new role, you will be self sufficient and take full responsibility for the marketing and customer insights analytics while working alongside the Marketing, IT and Sales teams.
* Honours degree in Quantitative discipline
* High analytical mindset with the ability to translate findings into real world results
* 3 years+ experience in a similar role in any industry
* Self starter, good team player and higher ambitious
* Strong knowledge of databases and/or query languages
* Strong on SQL, MS Access
* Experience with visualisation tools such as Tableau or Power BI
* Good knowledge of CRM would be beneficial
* Excellent business acumen and customer service skills
* Excellent understanding of GDPR regulations
There is also a great range of benefits associated with this role including pension, healthcare, travel tax incentives, bonus schemes, monthly lunches, beer fridge, games room and more!
To hear more about this role, feel free to give me a call on 015713000 for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.