Head of Information Security & Governance - Dublin - Up to 100k
Do you have experience as a senior Governance expert with experience building and developing teams of Governance professionals? Would you be open to a new position based in Dublin that would provide you with huge growth opportunities working for a heavily funded organisation? If so, look no further!
I am working with a globally recognised Information Technology Services firm that need a Head of Governance to implement the projects they have scoped in order to ensure compliance throughout the organisation. Your vast experience planning and delivering on GDPR specific engagements will go a long way in separating your application from your competitors.
Do not hesitate to get in contact if you are looking for a role that will provide you with the opportunity to manage key strategic projects within the Governance arm of an organisation.
* Ensure the operational delivery of the Information Governance function to an industry-leading standard
* Set targets for your Information Governance team which includes reviewing resources in place for you to meet set objectives
* Oversee data breach investigations and their processes involving the maintenance of service improvement registers when processes need amendments
* Work with members of the existing security team to develop and deliver Information Governance strategy initiatives
* Identify KPI's to measure the success of the strategy you have created
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* 5+ years' experience in Governance management
* Experience growing and nurturing teams of Governance experts
* Strong exposure to reviewing and designing Network / Infrastructure Security Architecture (AWS & Azure)
* An ability to work in high-pressure environments, managing and leading others in the team
* Deep knowledge of data protection legislation including GDPR, DPA 2018 and PECR
* Strong familiarity with data protection and information sharing best practices
* Strong experience in PCI DSS assessments
* Some understanding of Information Security frameworks such as ISO27001 (Desirable but not required)
* Experience in the creation and delivery of information Governance strategy
* Experience working within a Higher Education organisation (Desirable but not required)
Please apply with your CV as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment as in