ROLE: Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
DURATION: 6- 12 months day rate contract
Our client in the financial services industry is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join them on a 6-12 month contract basis.
You will be responsible for:
* Working on a variety of cloud platforms and with IT from Private IaaS on an IBM Cloud, OpenPaas in the Amazon Public Cloud and AzurePaaS in Microsoft's Azure Cloud
* Setup: Cloud infrastructure setup, installation of software
* Configuration: Hardware and software configuration
* Active Monitoring: Continuous, proactive monitoring of the cloud infrastructure, instant email.
* Cost & Performance Optimization: Reduce monthly cost for cloud infrastructure and maximize performance
* Support Changes: Add/remove resources (servers, storage, software) in the environment as needed
* Security: Constantly monitor for security threats and fix them right away
* Provide input and assistance to the Project Manager and Cloud Migration Architect as required for wider project activities.
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues using the available tools and resources.
* Provide effective and consistent status updates to management.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your CV and I will be in contact to discuss further.