Our client is looking for QA Engineer to join their team in Galway - the cultural heartland of Ireland. Below is an outline of the role for you to look over.
The client is a leader in their industry and are well established with clients with significant financial backing. This role will give you the chance to work in a friendly and fast-growing company, and on a wide variety of projects. Each project brings its own challenges and rewards. You'll also get to work with a very talented team, and as your skills develop, you'll have every chance to take on increasingly complex projects.
Apply for the QA Engineer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the QA Engineer Role:
• Review all quality and test process documentation and continually enhance based on industry and software changes
• Develop, execute and explore automated test processes and scripts to ensure high quality
• Create and manage comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases
• Work closely and collaborate with the development team to ensure a seamless process
• Plan, coordinate and manage all projects efficiently
• Create test processes based on client requirements and as part of the product implementation process
• Manage and monitor debugging process and results
• Assess internal process to offer continual improvements
• Conduct post-release and pre system implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
Required Skills and Experience for the QA Engineer Role:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in project management and/or QA methodology
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of a process
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)