Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients.
In this role, you'll join our Ecommerce Compliance team and report to the Manager of Ecommerce Customs Audit. You will be responsible for:
* Reviewing/processing merchant catalogue data and configuring their settings to improve automated product classification
* Report on HS accuracy, landed cost calculations
* Address queries on duties and tax - Participate in HS audit - post sale
* Assisting with product classification for VAT reporting purposes (Intrastat)
* Identifying and communicating opportunities to improve the classification system process and/or functionality
* Expanding our system's taxonomy following tariff classification guidelines
* Maintaining trade content for the countries covered by our system
Required Skills and Key Responsibilities:
* Experience in trade compliance, import/export operations, or ecommerce
* Interest in International Import/Export regulations
* Analytical mindset - problem solver
* HTS Customs classification experience required
* Highly computer/technology literate
* Knowledge of customs documentation a+
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
* University degree - e.g. in Business Administration, International Business, Finance, Accounting
* Certification/Licenses in import/export regulations welcome
* Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
* Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
* Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
* Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Pitney Bowes Commerce Services provides a comprehensive range of global ecommerce and cross-border shipping solutions that help U.S. and U.K. retailers and online market places reach consumers around the world. PitneyBowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
We are happy to talk flexible working, if you feel you meet all the prerequisites please apply and we will consider your application in accordance with our usual screening protocols.
All interested individuals must apply online