Senior Business Analyst
My client is an advanced, award-winning IT Services and Software Development company that helps clients achieve their greatest potential using the power of technology. You will be responsible for working directly with customers to identify and document their requirements for customized software solutions on a variety of technology programs.
Apply for the Business Analyst Role above or contact John Egan for more information.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst Role:
• Participate with customers to explore and understand their business requirements and transform these into detailed functional specifications
• Responsibility for process mapping, documentation of user roles, interface specifications and general software system structure.
• Partaking in delivery team agile ceremonies including sprint meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming.
• Identifying acceptance criteria for user stories and reviewing with the team and Product Owner to ensure that stakeholder and Product Owner intent is effectively captured and developed.
• Creating Product Backlogs in an Agile development environment.
• Performing user story decomposition, if required.
• Creating wireframes, if required.
• Working on client sites and accommodating travel as required by each project.
Required Skills and Experience for the Business Analyst Role:
• 5+ years of experience as a BA working primarily in the software development industry.
• Degree or equivalent in a computing or engineering discipline.
• Experience creating software functional specifications and business process flows.
• Proven ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Strong understanding of INVEST principles and how they apply to well-formed user stories.
• Previous Product Management or Product Owner experience would be an advantage.
• Previous software development or quality assurance experience would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as this will be a customer-facing role.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 2449516)