Cloud Services Manager required for a multinational healthcare business based in West Dublin. The Cloud Services Manager is a broad role requiring a combination of technical, project management, financial management and people skills. There will be a significant component of relationship management in the role, requiring you to liaise and work collaboratively with Senior IT leadership across the business.
· Lead the Cloud transition strategy, including the relocation of locally hosted services to Cloud/IaaS, adoption of Office 365 and implementation of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility suite
· Lead and Manage the 3
line senior technical team (4 people) who is responsible for design, support and implementation of Active Directory, E-Mail solutions, Cloud based services and hosting platforms of critical systems.
· Work closely with the senior IT leadership team to determine technology strategy and implementation of future business services
· Develop and manage strategic vendor and partnership relationships for delivery of critical IT Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Microsoft suite and collaboration services
- This is a global role with occasional travel to the UK, USA as required.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
· 10 years’ experience with an IT Infrastructure/Server role
· 5 years’ experience at a senior level in IT operational / line management roles
· Strong technical knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft SQL and Cloud hosting solutions.
· Project management, process design and financial budget management experience
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· ITIL certified
- 80-85K starting salary
- 15% Bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Pension contribution of up to 10%