We are currently working with a Limerick based software company looking for an experience Software Quality Analyst to join their Team. You will be working as part of a well-established QA team with a strong mentoring culture.
So if your are looking for a position that offers you the opportunity to enhance your technical ability while offering career progression, this is an opportunity worth discussing with us.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Design and Develop scripts to support Automation Strategy.
- Suggest opportunities for test automation.
- Develop test automation scripts using company used tools TestComplete, JMeter and Selenium.
- Execute and Analyze Automated Regression Test Scripts to ensure stability and quality of Software Products.
- Report Automated Regression Test results. Create and maintain required process documentation as needed.
- Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure. Interface with product developers and quality analysts as needed.
- Liaise with QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers.
- Plan, implement and execute detailed scripts for new functionality data updates for software release.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or quality assurance.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a software quality role.
- Proficient in Python and VB script or similar scripting languages, preferably with experience in a test automation context.
- API testing experience, an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with database applications, client-server applications, or web-based applications, preferably in quality assurance.
- Experience of software testing/test automation including use of a test automation tool such as TestComplete, Selenium or JMeter.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and proficient in testing methodologies, including automation, functional, regression, integration and system testing.
- Good communication skills - Need to communicate closely with project team QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to ensure a clear understanding of requirements.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).