Technical IT Trainer (MS Certified) – Professional Services – Dublin City Centre
This role is to join a Professional Services firm as their de-facto Training Subject Matter expert on all technical areas with a specific focus on the MS Office Suite. Based in Dublin City Centre, the role of Technical Trainer will encompass ongoing upskilling of existing staff at all levels, course content creation and ad hoc training.
Existing skill level assessment on technical areas (as well as occasional non-technical areas) will be required however, an initial period of upskilling will be required to familiarise the Technical Trainer on some bespoke software packages and industry specific areas.
Ideally, candidates will have come from a consultancy, legal, architecture or accountancy firm with a keen eye for regulations and a level of comfort in working in a Professional Services firm.
Communication skills should be impeccable, and a very high level of computer literacy is required.
Additional requirements include;
· Create and implement ongoing training processes on existing user technology
· Microsoft Certifications with at least three years of commercial training experience
· Experience in training on MS Office Suite (MS Word specifically), Windows 7 and 10, Skype for Business and Document Management software knowledge will be advantageous
· Adapt to bespoke training processes and technologies and processes
· Giving training sessions in person and over teleconferencing technology
· Assess and identify improvements in existing training collateral and knowledgebase
· Capacity for “on the fly” training
To be considered for this role, candidates should have;
· Technology Training & Development Certifications
· At least three years of experience within a similar role and or/a Professional Services Environment
· Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period, or alternatively, call Ruadhri on 01 507 9264 for a confidential conversation.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.