Home > IT Field Engineer Galway
IT Field Engineer required to join an expanding IT managed service provider based in Co. Galway. This is a field-based role and involves the implementation of client’s IT projects as well as providing remote support via IT service desk. This role will suit an ambitious Field engineer that wants to further develop their career
· Carry out onsite installation, configuration and maintenance of client hardware, software & infrastructure.
· Provide technical escalation support including call logging and knowledge management
· Preventative maintenance checks
· Customer account management & managing and communicating with 3rd party vendors.
· 3+ years’ experience in a similar role in a managed IT services organisation
· Microsoft certification would be an advantage but not essential
· Excellent communication skills
MS Windows Server:2003,2008,2012,2016,2019
· Virtualisation Experience (Hyper V)
· Experience with the following;
o Microsoft Exchange (2003 onwards)
o Installation & System Administration of Windows 7/8 /10
o Remote desktop server
o Routers, Firewalls and VPN Set-Up & Configuration
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
18-19 College Green
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies