My Client are a retail chain with shops across the country with instore and online shops available to customers. They are currently seeking a Software/Database developer to join their growing team in Dublin. The candidate will have 4+ Year experience in Applications and Database development.
Apply for the Software/Database Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Responsibilities of the Software/Database Developer Role:
• Develop and maintain integration between existing and new systems
• Provide support and training on various applications used within the organization
• Develop existing MS ACCESS application
• Optimize new and existing code to improve performance
• Respond to requests and queries promptly and clearly with a resolution
• Updating and maintenance of system documentation
• Troubleshoot application bugs and identify issues for development
• Monitoring of development, testing and implementation
Required Skills and Experience for the Software/Database Developer Role:
• 3+ Years’ experience in Applications and Database development
• MS ACCESS (VBA, DAO, ADO) – Must Have
• Experience with programming in ACCESS as a front end for MS SQL
• Experience with Administration of MS SQL server (backups, data migration)
• Proficiency in advanced SQL queries.
• Excellent knowledge of Programming Stored Procedures
• Experience with data migration between different databases
• Excellent Report writing and Data analysis skills (SSRS, MS Access)
• Good technical understanding of Computer Hardware, Software, mobile technologies
• Good knowledge of database administration (SSMS, MS Access)
• Experience with EPOS & ERP systems would be an advantage
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)