Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout. Working in an Agile environment you will be part of the product team contributing to the ongoing evolution of our client's suite of ecommerce products. This will mean working with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and QA Engineers in their development teams.They are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. Refactoring should not be an issue and is actively encouraged. Test driven development should be part of your daily development tasks.
As they are a .NET house you should have great experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET, .Net Core, Web API, Entity framework and SQL Server.Our client's solution runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform so any knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial.You should want to do things better – they believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DDD, TDD, unit testing and integration testing.
Our client's team is running on Build-Measure-Learn cycles using Kanban. They value people who aren't afraid to be learning all the time, who celebrate mistakes together because they show the way forward, and those who are happy to continuously improve to be at the top of their game. They are one of the largest Azure PaaS adopters in Ireland and we use a range of Azure products: Service Fabric, CosmosDB, Application Insights, Log Analytics, Data Explorer. They rely on Azure DevOps to support the ALM for all development teams, including DevOps. They embrace all these cool tools and we code for them, so they can fully leverage them. As an organization our client achieved CI/CD a few years ago, but we are quickly moving to a full continuous deployment process where after a Pull Request is merged it will automatically end up in production after a couple of hours and after going through a series of instrumentation and automated test gates across 3 different environments.
- You will contribute to the overall cloud design, together with the rest of the architecture team and will contribute to the overall technical solution for dealing with tenanted deployments and CI/CD pipelines.
- You will take ownership of NuGet C# packages that play with infrastructure, so Messaging, Caching, Telemetry are a few examples of C# packages that are owned by DevOps and are used by several applications in our ecosystem.
- You will be expected to think outside the box, you won’t find answers to the problems we deal with in StackOverflow!
- You will be required to constantly improve and augment the packages and tools we currently own.
- You have a very high-end definition of done and will be required to impose this standard: high integration coverage on must public API surface, very high unit test coverage, CPU and memory profiling through unit tests, etc.
- Newer C# extension pipelines: Roslyn extensions (Analyzers, Refactoring actions, CodeFix providers, etc.), dotnet CLI extensions and Azure CLI extensions.
- Excellent knowledge of C# you should be at the leading edge of your field.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure, constant tracking of the Azure Product roadmap and the ability to design complex cloud infrastructure. ▪ Knowledge of development stack: MVC, ASP.NET Core, Cosmos DB, Application Insights, Service Fabric.
- You like working in highly skilled teams, where everyone is a peer
- You Like to work in a fast-moving environment, and you aren't afraid to change things to make them better
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures – We are driven by common sense over process
If your interested send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 901 7820 for more info