Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.
Working in an Agile environment you will be part of the product team contributing to the ongoing evolution of our client's suite of ecommerce products. This will mean working with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and QA Engineers in their development teams.They are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. Refactoring should not be an issue and is actively encouraged. Test driven development should be part of your daily development tasks.
As they are a .NET house you should have great experience in using the technologies that support the development of .NET applications: .NET, .Net Core, Web API, Entity framework and SQL Server.Our client's solution runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform so any knowledge of working in this environment would be very beneficial.You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement of the development process – and you should have an opinion and contribute to improving. You should care about agile, continuous integration, continuous deployment, DDD, TDD, unit testing and integration testing.
Our client currently have an opening for Payments Engineering Manager in their Dublin office. The Payments team are responsible for the platform and infrastructure that delivers seamless and localised payments experiences to shoppers. they work with some of the best known global brands in ecommerce and they are continuously innovating to provide real-time frictionless checkouts.
As the Engineering Manager for payments you will drive the design, development and technical ownership of the payment’s platform. Your team is responsible for solving complex technical challenges related to the distributed world of payments. You will collaborate with Architecture, Product and your Engineering Leads to deliver and maintain a high volume secure system that continues to support rapid growth in scale and roadmap.
Our client are looking for an Engineering Manager that has the highest level of technical and people management skills and that has a passion for building high performing teams and driving technical excellence
- Attract and retain top engineering talent
- Foster career growth and strong team culture
- Drive execution to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet quality standards.
- Collaborate cross functions to support planning and roadmap prioritisation. Anticipate technical challenges and define strategy through long term planning.
- Support the development team in achieving technical excellence
- Contribute to engineering wide initiatives as a member of the technology leadership team
- Continuously strive to introduce improvements and innovations to the team
- Exemplary Leadership and People Management experience
- Experience building and maintaining 24x7 production critical systems.
- Deep technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems. Adept at identifying and solving challenges around security, scaling, resilience and consistency.
- Experience in eCommerce with a strong interest in payments
- Knowledge of development stack an advantage: C#, WebApi, .NET Core, Microservices, No SQL, Azure.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems.
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas
If your interested send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 901 7820 for more info