Technical Business Analyst, IT, software development, Agile, fund management, funds industry, financial services software, regulatory, permanent position - no contractors.
Experienced IT Business Analyst or hybrid Business Analyst / Product Owner with some Project Management skills urgently required to join a team of BA's interfacing with Software Development Group of a leading Software / Fintech company.
Established and expanding software development environment, a mature Agile & Microsoft Technologies environment, looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with expertise in the funds management / funds administration, investment management or financial regulatory expertise.
Looking for a Strong IT BA with experience from analysing process improvements to software product management, comfortable working in a dynamic, Agile environment responsible for multiple software application release cycles.
* Perform business and functional analysis on a number of financial software products
* Work with business and clients to gather requirements for BAU and new product & features
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications (user stories, process diagrams, wireframes)
* Dialy engagement with the software development team to ensure successful delivery
* Support UAT activities
* Support the requirements gathering, product feature definitions and project management aspects of the process
* Facilitate sprint reviews to demonstrate new features and functionality
* Prepare product demonstrations, proof of concepts and development roadmaps to internal and external audiences
* Proven experience working as a Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner or Technical Business expert, as part of an agile team, within the financial services or Fintech sector
* Must come from a Software Delivery or Agile Software Development environment
* Ideally experience & knowledge of the Funds management, funds industry and the financial regulatory landscape ( eg. Mifid, Priips, etc)
* Excellent communication & documentation skills (business and technical level)
* Extensive experience interfacing with internal business units and clients to gather, define and document requirements
* Experience in communicating requirements to software developers, architects and QA
* Strong analytical, organizational, process improvement & presentation skills
* Project management experience - tracking, risk identification and mitigation
* Experience creating process flow diagrams, wireframes & UI/UX would be beneficial
Salary = €65-75K + benefits (Permanent)
Note: You must be an EU/EEA citizen or holder of a current Irish work visa.
Other Key terms: IT Business Consultant, IT Business Analyst, Senior Business Analyst, IT Business Partner, Technical Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, Financial software, IT Business Partner, Business Systems Consultant, Technology Business Partner, Product Owner, Software Product Manager, Business Consultant, Business Process analyst , Business Systems Analyst, IT Business Consultant, Funds industry, Funds Management, Funds Industry, Fund Accounting, Financial Investments Industry, Wealth Management software, Fin Tech, Financial software, Regulatory software, Mifids, Priips, treasury management, financial asset management, financial regulations, wealth management, agile, Scrum, Kanban.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.