Title – ServiceDesk Engineer - Super central Location, Abundant Learning and Career Opportunities
Come and work at an IT technician at a growing company that offers great benefits and opportunities to develop your career alongside a fantastic team of world class technical problem solvers.
Spector provide specialist IT Support and Risk Management services to a range of well-known clients across an interesting range of high value industry sectors. We are always on the lookout for good emerging talent and people that wish to develop their careers in the technology sector.
- Structured training and career development.
- Great Company Led Bonus Scheme.
- Working with cutting edge technology, great colleagues and clients.
- Some remote work is encouraged.
The role is working on an ITIL ServiceDesk and developing solutions for our clients. We are looking for someone who can do root cause analysis along with R&D. It is a super role for those that enjoy the freedom of working with multiple clients, coming up with technical solutions and reporting solutions to our Service Delivery manager. This job is well suited to an analytical and critical thinker who can apply logic to problems, have the patience to find resolutions to complex issues, and have strong interpersonal skills.
We are based bang in the centre of Silicon Docks in the heart of Dublin with the majority of our clients based in the greater Dublin area. It is a great place to work with easy access to the city and great places to meet and eat.
Education and Qualifications:
Above all we are looking for a candidate that has all/some of the below.
- A minimum 3 years working in a similar role.
- A 3rd Level Diploma/Degree
- Industry certifications – MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
- Problem solving and listening skills.
- Project delivery experience – ability to work to and assist delivering complex projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Salary: €30k-€40k depending on experience, qualifications mix.