Technical Business Analyst
My Client is a leading provider of compliance management software that enables companies around the world to reduce their risk of misconduct. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, successful and forward-thinking team that is dedicated to bespoke software development in the critical areas of risk and compliance.
Apply for the Technical Business Analyst Role above or contact Shane for More information.
Responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst Role:
• Own the Backlog for a specific product or products.
• Champion the delivery of product functionality to support strategic roadmap.
• Working with the Design Team to help validate user stories that meet user expectations and deliver business outcomes.
• Working with the Development team to document user stories that are deliverable within a 2-week sprint
• Responsible for analysis, gathering and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements from all areas of the business.
• Support technical backlog training to enable task breakdown and evaluation.
• To act as an interface between the business, design and development team in communicating & refining requirements.
• Own & deliver all customer facing software release related documentation
Required Skills and Experience for the Technical Business Analyst Role:
• Possess knowledge and experience of agile development methodology.
• College graduate preferably with a qualification in business or technology.
• Proven ability to work on own initiative in a fast-paced customer facing software environment.
• Strong attention to the finer points of detail.
• Can produce wireframes and detailed process flows.
• Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
• Understanding of relational database models
• Knowledge of third party or vendor management processes advantageous.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques.
#Technical Business Analyst #IT Analyst #BA If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367384)