Experienced Business Analyst required for 6 Month Contract based in Dublin city centre.
The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders to establish a clear definition of the scope, process and business requirements on any particular project, and manage those requirements through to delivery.
The Business Analyst will:
• Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis techniques to capture both functional and technical requirements
• Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture ‘as is’ processes and working with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document ‘to be’ processes
• Working effectively with developers and test teams to ensure requirements are interpreted correctly
• Facilitating requirements gathering workshops and managing follow-up activities
• Working with client stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable
• Utilising efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
• Managing change control related tasks, for example analysis of new defects or requests from the client and assessing whether they are in or out of scope of the agreed remit of the project
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 5+ years Business Analysis experience
• Hands-on experience of the Software Development lifecycle either within analysis, dev or test
• Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboards
• Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability
• Good insurance/financial services experience
• Positive “can do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available