My client trading business has developed from very small, solely retail beginnings, into one of the leading importers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of farm inputs in Ireland. They are currently seeking an IT Specialist to provide technical expertise to implement and maintain IT systems which would provide feasible solutions to the underlying business requirements that need to be addressed.
An excellent package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
Apply for IT Specialist Role above or contact Graham Houlihan for more information.
Responsibilities of IT Specialist Role:
• Be a technical expert that can interpret business needs aligning technology to meet these needs
• Approve and monitor major projects, manage IT budgets, procedures, standards and overall IT performance
• Have good people skills providing IT training and ensuring end user compliance
• Analyse models via techniques such as reviews and walk through
• Maintain our IT infrastructure – PCs, printers, phones, tablets, apps
• Liaise with external IT support on IT infrastructure
• Keep all company IT equipment up to date with latest software
Required Skills and Experience IT Specialist Role:
• Third level education, preferably in the IT sector
• Excellent technical understanding and skills
• project management and problem-solving abilities
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )