FRS Recruitment are recruiting for a Programme Manager for our client a leading company in Limerick.
Highly talented Program Manager to lead R&D efforts for development and sustaining of one our client's business units.Day to day role:
* Provide clear direction to the platform Project Management team.
* Identify and assess new project proposals for scope, timeline, resource, risk and budget.
* Develop & lead the project intake process
* Manage the overall project portfolio for ensure resources alignment across the functions.
* Lead stakeholder management on the platform by communicating relevant information regarding project decisions and prioritizations.
* Drive predictable delivery of projects across scope, schedule and budget.
* Develop and maintain the program and project management policies and procedures. Assess and implement global processes for appropriate local application.
* Ensure all project interdependencies are captured and accounted for in the overall schedules and resource model.
* Drive efficiencies across the project portfolio.
* Ensuring the PM's have clear roles and responsibilities and priorities.
* Measure and report performance and progress of all platform projects using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Identify and facilitate continuous improvement activities.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, post graduate training in Project Management an advantage.
* The candidate will be an excellent communicator across all levels of the organisation with ability to run meetings and workshops (face to face, conference call)
* The candidate will have 7+ years' experience in technical program management with a successful track record of delivering high impact results.
* Possess the skills, knowledge and aptitude to engage, influence, and direct the multiple disciplines involved in the development of electro-mechanical medical device;
* The candidate will have experience leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
* The candidate will have a proven track record of executing of all aspects of product development including requirements, design, development, verification and validation as well as other aspects relevant to the final commercialized product; Medical device experience is an advantage.
* The candidate will be able to deliver results by inspiring and mobilizing people and creating shared vision
* The candidate will have a strong ability to network and collaborate effectively with leadership
* Dynamic problem solver able to anticipate potential problems and motivated to create solutions
To apply for this exciting Programme Manager role, please click on the apply link to learn more information. Please also refer to friends!