We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Field Service Engineer based in Dublin, covering the North and South of Ireland and overseeing the Northern Ireland Team.
This is a brand-new exciting opportunity due to winning major contracts and business growth, we are opening a new office in Dublin to service our MSP customers.
The ideal candidate will ideally have strong Management experience, managing, developing and growing a Field Service Team around them. You will be involved in the recruitment of further Field Service Engineers.
The Senior Field Service Engineer will be experienced with Audio Visual / Video Conferencing systems and installing and maintaining ICT systems. Training will be provided on the specialist elements of this role, and training of customers is a pre-requisite of this role.
This role will be field based (full driving licence required), providing technical installation and support for a broad range of equipment deployed on customer sites. This will include pre sales engineering assistance to plan for new installations together with the preparation and implementation of equipment and post installation support services.
Travel throughout the Republic of Ireland is required for the position, and also Northern Ireland as you will be overseeing the Northern Ireland team.
The candidate needs to be flexible and prepared to travel.
The ideal Senior Field Service Engineer candidate will fully understand Xuper's product range, capabilities and services and be able to advise on solution design for a range of customer scenarios.
The Senior Field Service Engineer will also be required to:
* Attend exhibitions and customer meetings with our sales team representatives.
* Conduct site surveys to assist in the design process of the customers solution and conduct pre-testing on all systems delivered prior to their installation.
* Ad hoc on-site technical support duties.
* Assist with remote service desk duties including answering client phone calls promptly and professionally; assisting directly with technical queries, or escalating as appropriate.
* Supporting ticket logging within the team by ensuring all tickets are moved into the correct support queues, with correct priority and assigned correctly.
The ideal Senior Field Support Engineer will ideally be CISCO qualified and Degree qualified in Computer Science or related area, with experience of:
* Part replacements for Dell and HP servers; experience of Microsoft Windows 7 and above, Microsoft Office Suites 2007 and above, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and above.
* Experience Network troubleshooting (DNS, DHCP, general internet and network connectivity)
* Hardware diagnostics using HP and Dell management suites
* Printer installations and troubleshooting
* Desktop and server windows installations.
The key skills we required the Senior Field Service Engineer to have:
* Working in a user facing Services Helpdesk with significant direct interaction with users at all levels of the organisation both face to face and on the telephone.
* Good exposure to supporting in a Windows 10, Active Directory and Citrix environment at a minimum. Exposure to Servers / VMware / SQL / a distinct advantage.
* Supporting users both on and off site - experience using remote support tools required - on desktop and laptop computing and networking.
* Ideally a minimum of 18 months commercial helpdesk experience.
* Experience of Customer support processes and techniques.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve problems.
* Flexible and adaptable person with strong communication skills both written and oral.
* Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to build strong working relationships.
* Customer focused with excellent telephone manner.
We are looking for the ability to hit the ground running and to confidently and professionally communicate with our customers acting as an ambassador of Xuper and offer a second to none service.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experiences, please get in touch