Mobile Application Developer
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
£25,000 - £35,000
For the role of Mobile Application Engineer you will be working with a world class, international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide.
The role of Mobile Application Engineer itself; you will be responsible for the implementation and support of new and existing mobile applications for both internal and external customers. You will be working in an agile team, designing and developing software and tests.
Skills & experience:
* Minimum 2:1 degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
* Mobile application development; Android and/or Apple
* Object oriented design using Java and/or Swift
* Designing and avoiding pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications
* Threading and asynchronous code
* JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks,…)
* Scripting languages e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby
* Source revision control, preferably GIT
If you feel this Mobile Application Developer position is of interest then please apply now.