Our client based in North West require a Project Manager ideally with financial services experience. This role has responsibility for the initiation, planning, leading and execution of strategic business support projects from across the business.
• Project management of strategic business support projects, including progress reporting, issues & risk management and operations of regular project and steering governance
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of projects
• Planning and progress tracking of all activity for the project, maintaining a detailed project plan throughout the life of the project
• Working closely with the business to ensure timely resolution to queries and issues
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Use and continually develop leadership skills
Skills and Experience:
• Proven project management and delivery track record
• Preparation and writing of complex proposals or reports
• Experience of operating within a regulatory environment is an advantage
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivated and task and delivery orientated
• Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn quickly and respond positively to change
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!