My client is a recognised leader in media and communications within the pharmacy sector is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their fast paced and growing development team based in Dublin.
The scope of work will include building award winning e-learning and other custom coded projects and implementing them into the company’s digital platform. As well as the hands-on aspect to this role the successful Front-End Developer will act as a bridge between the design and back end development teams.
Apply for the Front-End Developer Role above or contact Shane Carton for more information.
Requirements for the Front-End Developer Role:
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
• Experience working with front-end libraries (specific knowledge of Semantic UI would be useful)
• Strong understanding of SEO principles.
• Experience building and testing responsive, accessible websites which function well across all devices and browsers.
• Highly organised and able to multitask across multiple campaigns
• Excellent communication Skills
• Exposure to coding in PHP and proficiency to a good standard with SQL would be a great asset.
• UX / UI Design experience a plus